Papers are currently being accepted which address topics in chemical analysis including methods, applications, hardware and software, systems and operation, and maintenance. Subject content may concern technology in development or technology applied in industry practice.
Please email your intent to present to Paul Barnard, Technical Program Chair, at email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact Cindy Cauthen, 2020 AD Symposium Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Topics: Chemical Analyzers, Gas Detectors, Systems Integration, Sampling Systems, Physical Properties, Emerging Technology, Spectroscopy, Environmental Chromatography
Join friends and colleagues in Long Beach, California for the ISA Analysis Division Symposium! Attendees will hear from and engage with industry thought leaders and innovators, as well as meet with representatives of process analyzer manufacturers who will be showcasing their products/services and applications.
The 2020 symposium event features expert presentations and speakers, valuable training courses, and informative technology forum and exhibition, and a wide range of social networking events.
1. Meet and engage with leading analysis professionals and current thought leaders in the industry.
2. Discover the latest trends, technical updates and advances in analytical processes, techniques, and applications.
3. Participate in training opportunities, including information-packed courses and vendor-led workshops.
4. Attend thought-provoking sessions delivered by industry leaders.
5. Network with process analyzer manufacturing and solution companies about new products and applications as a part of the vendor showcase.
- ISA Member: 580 USD - Non-Member/List: 725 USD - Committee/Volunteer Partners: 300 USD - Trainers/Instructors: 300 USD
Exhibitors Air Dimensions Inc | Ametek Process Instruments | Bartec Benke GmbH | Buhler Technologies LLC | CEMTEK KVB-Enertec | Delta Instrument LLC | Draeger Inc | Endress+Hauser | Galvanic Applied Sciences | Hayes Automation | Hint Americas Inc | Hobre Analyzer Solutions | H2scan | Mettler Toledo Process Analytics | NEO Monitors AS | Panametrics, a Baker Hughes Business | Parker Hannifin | Perma Pure LLC | Process Instruments Inc | Quantum Analytics | Restek Corporation | SICK Inc | Smith Analytical LLC | SpectraSensors | Teledyne Analytical Instruments | ThermoFisher Scientific | VIM Technologies | Wasson-ECE Instrumentation | Yokogawa Analyzer System Integration (Measurementation) | Yokogawa Corporation of America
Sign Up for the ISA Events Mailing List!
Get the latest updates and information from ISA Events. Subscribe to our email list now!