Papers are currently being accepted which address topics in chemical analysis including methods, applications, hardware and software, systems and operation, and maintenance. Subject content may concern technology in development or technology applied in industry practice.
Please email your intent to present to Paul Barnard, Technical Program Chair, at email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact Cindy Cauthen, 2020 AD Symposium Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Subject Areas of Interest:
Chemical Analyzers Gas Detectors Systems Integration Sampling Systems Physical Properties Emerging Technology Spectroscopy Environmental Chromatography
Abstract submission date has been extended. Not enough time to write a paper? Consider submitting an abstract for a hot topic idea for a panel or application discussion.
Join friends and colleagues in Long Beach, California for the ISA Analysis Division Symposium! Attendees will hear from and engage with industry thought leaders and innovators, as well as meet with representatives of process analyzer manufacturers who will be showcasing their products/services and applications.
The 2020 symposium event features expert presentations and speakers, valuable training courses, and informative technology forum and exhibition, and a wide range of social networking events.
See photos from last year's event here.
1. Meet and engage with leading analysis professionals and current thought leaders in the industry.
2. Discover the latest trends, technical updates and advances in analytical processes, techniques, and applications.
3. Participate in training opportunities, including information-packed courses and vendor-led workshops.
4. Attend thought-provoking sessions delivered by industry leaders.
5. Network with process analyzer manufacturing and solution companies about new products and applications as a part of the vendor showcase.
EARLY BIRD Full Conference (Before 27 January):
- ISA Member: 480 USD - Non-Member/List: 625 USD - Additional Booth/Exhibitor Personnel (One-Day): 200 USD - Additional Booth/Exhibitor Personnel (Two-Day): 400 USD - Additional Booth/Exhibitor Personall (Three-Day): 600 USD
Full Conference (After 27 January):
- ISA Member: 580 USD - Non-Member/List: 725 USD - Additional Booth/Exhibitor Personnel (One-Day): 200 USD - Additional Booth/Exhibitor Personnel (Two-Day): 400 USD - Additional Booth/Exhibitor Personnel (Three-Day): 600 USD
A+ Corporation | ABB | Air Dimensions, Inc | AMETEK Process Instruments | Analytical Systems KECO | Applied Controls Analytical System Integration | ATOM Instrument | Baker Hughes | BARTEC | Bruker Optics | Buhler Technologies | California Analytical Instruments | Cemtek KVB-Enertec | Classic Filters Distributed by Frontier Group | Compass Instruments Inc | Conax | Control Analytics Inc | COSA Xentaur Corporation | Custom Air Products & Services, Inc. | Delta Instrment LLC | Detection & Measurement Systems | Draeger | DURAG GROUP | ECO PHYSICS INC. | Emerson - Flame and Gas | Emerson - Continuous Gas Analysis | Emerson - Liquid & Combustion | Emerson - Gas Chromatographs | Endress+Hauser | Envea | Event Technologies | Extrel | Fluid Components International | Galvanic Applied Sciences | Hach | Hobré USA | HORIBA Instruments, Inc. | ICON Scientific | Insurcol | Intertec Instrumentation Inc. | Liquid Analytical Resource, LLC | M&C Tech Group North America, Inc. | MarqMetrix | Measurementation | Metrohm USA | Mettler-Toledo Process Analytics | MMR | Nanoplus America Inc | NEO Monitors | Nexus Solutions Inc | O'Brien Ametek Thermal Process Management | Orbital Gas Systems | PAC | Parker Hannifin - Instrumentation Products Division | Process Analyzers by Schneider Electric | Process Instruments, Inc. | Process Solutions Corp | Quantum Analytics | Ranger Analytics, Inc. | Rotronic Instrument Corp | Sentry Equipment | Servomex Company, Inc. | Shelter Works | SICK, Inc | Siemens Process Analytical Solutions | SILCOTEK | Smith Analytical LLC | SpectraSensors | SSP | Swagelok Co | Technical Automation Services Company | TECHSTAR | Teledyne Analytical Instruments | Thermon, Inc. | The Sheffield Separator Co. | Thermo Fisher Scientific | Triad Control Systems | Van London Co | Vector Controls and Automation Group | VIM Technologies Inc | Wasson-ECE Instrumentation, Inc. | Yokogawa
Sign Up for the ISA Events Mailing List!
Get the latest updates and information from ISA Events. Subscribe to our email list now!